Sunday, May 3, 2009






The last weekend in March, 2009 was a very busy one for our family.  We finally moved our gym in Gilroy out of Wheeler Auditorium into our new facility.  It was a HUGE undertaking since we had to move everything out starting late Thursday night (8:00 pm) and have everything set back up and ready to go Monday Morning by 9:00 am.  

I was amazed at how much help we had from parents, coaches, and the cheer group that will be running their program in our new gym.  It was one of the most physically challenging jobs Mark and I have ever done.  I am soooo glad it is finally finished.  Our kids were real troopers.  Of course, they were sick all weekend.  That is usually how it is, when it rains it pours.  Isen't that what life is about?  Learning how to balance and cope? I am beginning to think so. 

6 comments:

  1. I love the brightness & freshness of the new location! Aren't you soooo glad it's all over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That is a huge job, I can't believe you were even able to accomplish it! I'll have to pop over and see it IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks really nice! Congratulations. You do a great job balancing and coping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really good. I'm so glad you posted pictures. Can you put your garden photos on you blog? Mark posted them on facebook but we can't do facebook, it takes way to much time for missionaries.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome...your gym looks amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melinda, the gilroy gym looks great. It sounds like the open house/ grand opening went well. Hope we didn't leave with too much extra work stealing Mark for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete